When bitten by an unknown animal

When bitten by an unknown animal

What should you do if you are bitten on the skin but are unsure which animal bit you?We tend to think that the poison is going to rise, like in the movie. Most insects do not cause fatal poisoning in humans. But you need to take care of it the right way.

When bitten by an unknown animal

Follow these steps when bitten by an unknown animal.

keep calm.

Most of them are not fatally toxic, so keep calm. If not, I feel like I’m trembling. as if tired; difficulty breathing, often mistaken for allergies.

Check the wound.

The injury may be a normal rash. A few hundred yards are often left. Be careful, especially if it’s two hundred yards. It can also be a snake. Sometimes there is only one hole. If you think you’ve been bitten by a poisonous animal, it’s best to go to the hospital.

Remove the thorn.

bee stings If the insect still has fangs, carefully remove them. Do not hold it directly with your hands, but pull it off with a hook. Remove the thorns carefully so as not to break them. Avoid crushing the animal with your hands. If it’s like a firefly, it’s worse if you touch its liquid.

Keep the wound clean.

Then wash the bitten area with warm water and soap.

Home remedies should be used in accordance with the symptoms.

If you are ill, you can take pain relievers such as paracetamol.

For itching, you can apply calamine lotion to the bite area or take antihistamine anti-itch medications.

Apply an ice pack to the bite area for swelling. You can apply it for 15 minutes, four times a day. Hydrocortisone cream can also be applied. For places like limbs, keep the color high.

Avoid these.

Do not scratch the itchy area vigorously. Bruising and swelling of the skin can be worse. If blisters appear, do not puncture them. Keep your nails short, as you may scratch yourself while sleeping.

Also, watch out for unknown leaf litter. Touching the bitten area with a cigarette lighter, cutting with a knife, and squeezing out the blood should also be avoided.

When you should go to the hospital after being bitten by an animal

Usually, insect bites can be cured with home remedies. itching, andI only feel the swelling for a few days. But if this is the case, you should go to the hospital instead of treating it at home.

If you know that you have been bitten by a poisonous animal (for example, if you have been bitten by snakes, scorpions, spiders, etc.),
If the symptoms do not improve or worsen even after a few days,
face If an eye is bit,
If there are many bite areas, if it’s big
If you experience signs of infection at the bite site (such as an abscess or swelling), consult your doctor.
In addition to skin problems, fever, and tumor discharge, if you are suffering from the flu
If you are concerned about being bitten by an animal, you should go to the hospital.

An animal bite emergency is an allergy. He claimed to have been poisoned in the area.In fact, because the body reacts to the protein in the insect, it is not allergic to seafood.

If this severe allergy happens suddenly,

Difficulty breathing
If you breathe, it becomes tight.
swollen neck
The patient came
I want to become drunk and unconscious.
Become unconscious.

You should go to the hospital as soon as possible because this is an emergency.