A sandwich is a sandwich made of vegetables, cheese, or meat.Meat and vegetables are usually placed on or between slices of bread.
There are many ways to make a sandwich, but this is the easiest way. The rest of the methods are easy. This method involves cutting the meat of your choice into flat pieces and adding it.
Sandwich Recipe: Bombay Grilled Sandwich Recipe | Homemade Sandwich Recipe | Times Food
Ingredients (for one sandwich)
1. Favorite meat slices: 3 slices or 5 slices
2. Cheese (cheese), 2 plates
3. Lettuce, 1 leaf
4. Round-cut tomatoes: 2 rounds
5. mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons
6. Ketchup, 1 teaspoon
7. Pepper—a little
(tablespoon = 1 tablespoon = 15 ml)
(teaspoon = 1 teaspoon = 5 ml)
1. Spread mayonnaise on a slice of bread. Serve another slice with ketchup.
2. Put lettuce on the bread with the mayonnaise salad. cheese meat; add tomatoes and pepper on top. Then cover it with ketchup-smeared bread and enjoy.
(Adding pepper to the sandwich makes it very sweet and delicious.)
Tuna and Avocado Sandwich
Egg Avocado Tuna Sandwich, Julie’s Eats & Treats®
The necessary items are
a few unripe avocados
half a tablespoon of lemon juice
120 grams of tuna fish
2 slices of tomatoes; a
few lettuce leaves—an
2 slices of bread
salt; a little pepper
– a drizzle of olive oil
1. Cut the onion into rings. Cut the lettuce into small pieces.
2. Brush each side of the bread slices with olive oil.
3. Cut the avocado into small slices and place them on the bread. tomato, onion, Add tuna and lettuce. salt Add as much pepper and sour cream as you like.
4. Place a slice of bread on top. You’ve got a delicious tuna butter
Chicken and Cream Cheese Sandwich
Scrambled Chefs Creamy Grilled Chicken and Cheese Sandwich
two slices of bread
30 grams of cheese;
few lettuce leaves
1. Boil the chicken with a little salt. then cut into slices.
2. Spread the cheese over the bread. Add the chicken pieces. Cut the tomatoes into slices. Add the lettuce. Add salt and pepper as needed.
3. Place another slice of bread on top. Cut diagonally into a triangle shape. It’s a delicious sandwich.